There are 11 award categories, each having specific criteria that the judging panel will be looking for.
You may enter across any number of categories providing that your entry meets the given award criteria. There is no fee payable for entering this awards programme.
Review carefully the requirements for the category you are entering. All entries must comply fully with the entry rules listed below.
- All entries must be submitted using the online entry form
- Simply select the category which you wish to enter and complete the entry form
- All entry forms must be completed fully
- There is a feature to upload photographs and video online in all categories
- After the initial judging round, a maximum of five nominations in each category will be short-listed by the judging panel for further detailed assessment
- All short-listed entries will be contacted directly by a member of the project team. All short-listed projects will be published in the media
- Short-listed entrants may be required to complete a more detailed project overview and provide additional supporting material
- Some submissions may be subject to an interview by subsections of the judging panel
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details, as this will be used in the awards presentation if selected as a finalist
- You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria
- You can use the ‘copy’ feature to create a copy of your entry and change the category as required
- There is no fee payable for entering this awards programme
- Monday 31st January: Open for entries
- Friday 30th September 2022: Final day for submitting entries
- Monday 10th October 2022: Judging commences
- Friday 4th November 2022: Short-list announced
- Thursday 24th November 2022 : Winners Announced at Gala Awards Dinner - The Convention Centre, Dublin
If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact the organisers by email via email@example.com or call 00353 87 2476769