The judges will be looking for the highest standards of excellence, professionalism and innovation in each of the award categories.
The Irish Independent considers this awards programme to be a fundamental aspect of recognising high standards in the Irish property sector and the judges have been asked to identify those projects and companies that have made an outstanding contribution in their area of expertise.
The complexity of the judging process and make-up of the judging panel is designed to ensure the integrity and creditability of the awards.
- All entries are self-nominated through the completion of an initial on-line nomination form
- All nominations will be screened and assessed by relevant sub sections of the judging panel
- Four nominations will be short listed in each category based on a detailed evaluation of the nomination form
- All short listed entries will then complete a detailed submission
- All submission may be subject to an interview by sub sections of the judging panel