Closing Date: Monday 31st of August 2015
The Irish Independent property industry awards are split into 10 categories covering every aspect of the property sector, and celebrating the achievements and standards set by both companies and individuals. The awards are open to everyone working in the property sector.
All entries are self-nominated through the completion of the on-line nomination form (below)
All nominations will be screened and assessed by relevant sub sections of the judging panel
Four nominations will be short listed in each category based on a detailed evaluation of the nomination form
All short listed entries will then complete a detailed submission
All submission may be subject to an interview by sub sections of the judging panel
Terms & Conditions
All nominations submitted should relate to projects and activities completed in 2014
- Closing date for entries is the 31st of August 2015
- All nominations must be submitted by a fully completed online entry form. All relevant fields relating to the specific award category must be completed. Any entry failing to fully complete each field will not be considered by the judges.
- Each entry must present a detailed overview of why the nomination is been made. This must clearly outline the unique aspects of the project or activity in no more than 1200 words. With the exception of photographs, no supporting documentation is required or will be accepted with the initial nomination
- Projects of all sizes will be considered within the island of Ireland
- Awards relate to projects that have commenced within the last five years and are now complete
- Each submission must clearly explain why you believe it should be considered and must address the specific criteria the judges have set out in each category.
- If the project has been entered into any other awards programme this must be clearly stated in your submission. Any awards won previously must be disclosed to the judging panel.
- Any issues of an adverse nature (local or national PR or media coverage) must be disclosed to the judging panel in your submission. In the event that you fail to do this and such issues are brought to the attention of the judges your entry will be disqualified.
- Independent Newspapers reserve the right to use any information supplied in your entry submission to promote the awards programme.
- Once you have submitted your entry you will not be able to make any amendments
- The deadline for nominations may be extended at the discretion of the judges.
- All nominations shortlisted will be notified by the end of September 2015 latest.
- The decision of the judges is final.
If the judging panel consider that sufficient standards have not been achieved or the criteria set out in each award category have not been met by any of the submissions no award nomination will be short listed in that category. By submitting your nomination form all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and procedures and the have agreed to be bound by them when entering this awards programme. By submitting this nomination form you are agreeing to be contacted by Independent Newspapers specifically in relation to this awards programme.
It is the policy of Independent News and Media never to disclose any customer data to any third party, apart from such instances where this disclosure is required for legal reasons. The information contained in your nomination will be at all times treated in the strictest confidence.
Programme Schedule & Key Dates
- 28th May – Nominations Open for Entry
- 31st August – Last day for submitting nominations
- 11th September – Initial Judging takes place
- 18th September 2015 – Shortlist Announced
- 18th September to 23rd October – Final Judging takes place
- 12th November – Awards Dinner at The Convention Centre