All nominations submitted MUST relate to projects and activities completed between 1st January 2014 – 31st June 2017
- Closing date for entries is Friday 22nd September 2017
- All nominations shortlisted will be notified by Wednesday 11th October 2017
- All nominations must be submitted by a fully completed online entry form. All relevant fields relating to the specific award category must be completed. Any entry failing to fully complete each field will not be considered by the judges
- Each entry must present a detailed overview of why the nomination is been made. This must clearly outline the unique aspects of the project or activity in no more than 1200 words. With the exception of photographs, no supporting documentation is required or will be accepted with the initial nomination
- Projects of all sizes will be considered within the island of Ireland
- Awards relate to projects that have commenced within the last five years and are now complete
- Each submission must clearly explain why you believe it should be considered and must address the specific criteria the judges have set out in each category
- If the project has been entered into any other awards programme this must be clearly stated in your submission. Any awards won previously must be disclosed to the judging panel
- Any issues of an adverse nature (local or national PR or media coverage) must be disclosed to the judging panel in your submission. In the event that you fail to do this and such issues are brought to the attention of the judges your entry will be disqualified
- Independent Newspapers reserve the right to use any information supplied in your entry submission to promote the awards programme
- Once you have submitted your entry you will not be able to make any amendments
- The deadline for nominations may be extended at the discretion of the judges
- The decision of the judges is final
If the judging panel consider that sufficient standards have not been achieved or the criteria set out in each award category have not been met by any of the submissions no award nomination will be short listed in that category. By submitting your nomination form all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and procedures and the have agreed to be bound by them when entering this awards programme. By submitting this nomination form you are agreeing to be contacted by Independent Newspapers specifically in relation to this awards programme.
It is the policy of Independent News and Media never to disclose any customer data to any third party, apart from such instances where this disclosure is required for legal reasons. The information contained in your nomination will be at all times treated in the strictest confidence.
To win one of these awards will add significantly to the recipients brand credibility and commercial reach. These awards will recognise the best of the best and will become the Irish property industries benchmark of excellence and provide an opportunity for recipients to show case their talent on a global stage.
Each year the overall winner as judged to have achieved the highest standard in their field will go forward as the Irish nomination for the International Property Awards, to be held in London.
Link to Property Academics – The Doctorate In Property Research
The proceeds of the awards programme will be donated to fund the Doctorate which will be run by Professor Brian Norton, President of DIT. This Doctorate, the first of its kind in Ireland will seek to attract the best property academic globally to come and study at DIT and progress the development of property research in Ireland.